Payments & Shipping
We are pleased to accept the following methods of payment:-
In person by:-
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Cash – up to a maximum of £3,000
If you are unable to attend in person:-
- We also accept payments by Bank transfer – please contact our office for details.
- Please note that the purchaser is responsible for all third party costs incurred in paying by this method.
- We do not accept American Express cards and we regret we are no longer able to accept payment by cheque.
- All payments must be made by 12 noon on the Saturday following the sale.
- Unfortunately we no longer take payments by Credit or Debit card over the telephone.
We do not offer a packaging and shipping service.
We are pleased, however, to recommend MAILBOXES Etc. (High Wycombe) for your shipping needs. We can also recommend one or two local transport companies for larger items. Please call our office for details and prices.
All purchasers are respectfully asked to make their own arrangements for collection and/or shipping of goods purchased.
RELEASE OF GOODS
Goods will not be released until full payment has been received and a paid invoice produced. For clients arranging courier or third party collection, written instructions must be received from the purchaser with the name of the courier / person collecting. Identification will be required from persons / courier not known to us.